BLF

Discussion in 'General' started by plazma283, Nov 6, 2009.

1. plazma283

Hello,

I have a problem with BLF, I cant seem to get the BLF working on some yealink phones. I'm using Elastix 1.5, freepbx 2.6 and Asterisk 1.4.26.1.

Now the BLF seems to work before doing a yum update on the server but once you do a yum update from a fresh install of 1.5 iso the BLF sits in idle from the cli "show hints"

I've placed the following in the extensions_custom.conf

exten => 100,hint,SIP/100
    exten => 101,hint,SIP/101
    exten => 102,hint,SIP/102

And the CLI shows the following

102@hints : SIP/102 State:Idle Watchers 0
    101@hints : SIP/101 State:Idle Watchers 0
    100@hints : SIP/100 State:Idle Watchers 0

I've tried the settings call-limit and limitonpeers but that seemed to make no difference at all.

The lights on the phones are doing some odd things, it seems to be that phone on the highest IP address in the DHCP table is able to get the status for all the other phones on IP's lower than it but as the IP's move down the DHCP list the lights wont display, so it seems the phones cant see the BLF for the phones with higher IP's than themselves.

Even though the CLI is showing no watches the phones highest in the IP order still seem to be able to detect the status of the other phones.

Can anyone offer some advice here at all, i'm pretty stuck.

2. DaveD

I have BLF working fine on the Yealinks with firmware 2.3.0.30, didn't need to add any thing to elastix just choose BLF in the drop down on the phone

3. plazma283

Well I'm using firmware 2.41.0.28 on the phones and a complete latest yum update along with Elastix 1.5 and freepbx 2.6, i was using freepbx 2.5 but updated it last week, still had the issue before the freepbx update.

Anyone got any suggestions that may help?

4. plazma283

It was the firmaware on the phones, rolled it back, all working fine.