BEST IAX2 PHONE & ATA

Discussion in 'General' started by jammerz, Sep 8, 2009.

1. jammerz

I have been researching and looks like the cheaper solutions are only chinese based.

Can the community share on best phones and ata's that support IAX2 though have comment on quality.

Thx in advance.

JF

2. Patrick_elx

Plenty of answers on this forum. There is no clear winner on that. Mainly known brands are ok, some more user resistant than others, some more installer friendly than others, some cheaper than others, some better looking than others..

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=VOIP+Phones

3. jammerz

Thx patrick. I had not seen that link in voip-info.org til your mention of it.

We're trying the find the balance between price and quality. Had fairly good success with grandstream phones and Linksys pap2t ata's but both only sip. I dig through the link you provided.

Cheers,

JF

4. rafael

we use atcom 530 as the standard phone for most of our implementation. It supports both SIP and IAX.

Regards,

Rafael

5. jammerz

that's what I saw as well rafael, thx. Have you had good success, running it with iax2?

Also, How would you compare to a grandstream, 2000 or 2010 for budget phone though decent sound?

jf

6. rafael

7. tjthorson

Im using IAX on Citel C4110 phones. So far they seem to be good - easy to configure, speakerphone not too bad, has numerous buttons. I pay about $90 US for them.