Backup issues

Discussion in 'General' started by Cerino88, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Cerino88

THIS IS A DUPLICATE ERROR MAKED BY RELOAD PAGE!! SRY FOR THIS! PLS USE THE ONE OTHER FOR REPLY! ADMIN PLS DELETE THIS POST

Hi al Elastix Community!!

That's my problem, i have a stable working version of Elastix 0.9.2-4 configured for my home system, but had only 4 Gb HD and wanna replace by a 80 Gb Hd.
    After many unsuccesfully tries with Ghost and many others related softwares , i thinked to use the backup function of elastix and i followed this procedure:

1 : From the working system web guy i maked a backup of all
    2 : Used WinSCP to trasfer via ssh the backup file from /var/www/html/backup/elastixbackup-2008xxxxxxxxxxxx.tgz in my Desktop PC
    3 : Installed a fresh Elastix System (same version 0.9.2-4) on the 80GbHD and runned. Setted the same IP that i had on my 4GbHD System.(to do no modification on settings of router NAT)
    4: Used WinSCP to trasfer via ssh the backup file to /var/www/html/backup/elastixbackup-2008xxxxxxxxxxxx.tgz from my Desktop PC where i putted before.
    5: From the Fresh System web guy i restored the backup SET.

I thinked this might work but... that's is happened:

entering FOP i show nothing, no trunks, no extension, no queue, nothing...
    then i entered in pbx config in extension menu
    and there was all my settings, i selected 1 randomly and cliccked "submit" making no changes.
    clicked on "Apply configuration changes"
    (i think all this can be made by an "amportal restart" but i made like this)
    Now on fop i see All trunks and extension working and register but....
    all dial i tried results in BUSY
    if i call an other extensions or CHANUNAVAILABLE if use an outbond trunks..

Can anyone help me??

I need too to have the assurance that backup's work for migrate to the new Elastix 1.
    I hate to remake all my configuration every time i istall a new version..

THX in advantage to all for reply
    Davide<br><br>Post edited by: Cerino88, at: 2008/02/13 22:48