Avantfax admin account is disabled

Discussion in 'General' started by torboy, Aug 13, 2009.

1. torboy

I installed avantfax as per script at www.lolacolay.com/ramon/avantfax-3.1.6.sh

but I run the script twice by mistake and now when I try to login with admin/password i get

Your account has been disabled. Please contact the administrator.

how can I fix this. please help me
    :side:

2. Patrick_elx

you can maybe check with phpMyadmin the sql base and see if you can change some settings of your admin account.

3. iraj.kheirati

hi

i have this problem too.

please guide me

thanks

4. benign

I know this is old, but might help someone in the future seeing as I just had this problem. If you get the error described here, you can fix it by going into mysql and deleting the avantfax database and then later re-creating it.

To delete it, run 'mysql -u root -p' to get to the mysql CLI. From there there delete the avantfax db by typing 'drop database avantfax;' and then type 'exit'.

Next, recreate the database by going back to where you extracted your avantfax tar and type 'mysql -uroot -p < create_user.sql' and then 'mysql -uavantfax -pd58fe49 avantfax < create_tables.sql'

... and everything should be fixed.

5. Shahid Anwar

Admin Account is made part of operator group

Admin Account is made part of operator group

please help me on this. the admin account is made part of operator group. now the admin from elastix web interface is with limited preveliges. now i am unable to make changes in network and other. please tell me how to move the elastix admin from operator group to Administrator Group. or how to create a new user with administrator group previleges. the elastix interface the group permission is hide from admin because admin is part of operator group.............