Auto provisioning

Discussion in 'General' started by Elbhrawy, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Elbhrawy

Hello ,
    i am new here and i need to know if i can make an auto provisioning module for Yealink phones or any other IP phones by using Developer Module and if its possible how can i do .Thanks

2. rafael

In theory you may, but the best thing would be to check the directory:
    /var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configurator
    and
    /var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configurator/libs/vendors

Regards,

Rafael

3. Elbhrawy

Thanks Raefel ,

Indeed i did some modification in the index.php which located in endpoint_configuration module folder and this is:

1.this is a function i am using in the code below
    <script type="text/javascript">
    function JSGetSelectedItem(w,m,k)
    {
    var dropdownIndex = document.getElementById(k).selectedIndex;
    var dropdownValue = document.getElementById(k)[dropdownIndex].text;
    var popup =window.open('/xx.php/?end='+dropdownValue+'&vendor='+w+'&mac='+m,'dd','width=' + 800 + ', height=' + 900 + ', ' +'location=no, menubar=no, ' +'status=no, toolbar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no');
    var b = popup.popupVariable;
    }

2.this modification in function endpointConfiguratedShow()
    "$arrTmp[5] = "<form name='gg' ><select name='$key' onchange=JSGetSelectedItem('{$endspoint['id_vendor']}','{$endspoint['mac_adress']}','$key') >".combo($paloEndPoint->getAllModelsVendor($endspoint['name_vendor']),$endspoint['name_vendor'])."</select></form>";
    $arrTmp[6] ="<select name='id_device_{$endspoint['mac_adress']}' >".combo($arrDeviceFreePBX,$endspoint['account']) ."</select>";
    "
    i need when the combo box shows me the selections and i select some item it fires an popup window "xx.php" which let me edit the phone's parameters and save it in "/tftboot" but it dosen't work.

4. Elbhrawy

oh thanks ,
    its runing now i was using firefox and the popup was blocked so it wasn't work but now i test it on the IE and it is working.