Auto Dial-Out Message Not Working

Discussion in 'General' started by piyush_rahate, Aug 22, 2009.

1. piyush_rahate

Hi,
    I have got elastix configured and it was working quite fine a week back. In the meantime I renovated my front end site, though nothing was changed on elastix server or in the scripts which initiated the call to elastix server, I stopped receiving the calls from the Auto Dial out system. I checked and checked again the files for finding any changes to existing system but could not find one in the existing.

Only one error that i think I committed is that get error log, I downloaded the php.ini, edited it on windows machine and uploaded, similarly for the phpagi.php file under the verbose function uncommented the syslog option on windows machine and uploaded it to elastix server. I assume that this might not be reason as I did this since I was not receiving the calls.

Any pointers/suggestions will be really helpful.
    Thanks

2. dicko

Check the files you edited in windoze for line termination character(s), use an editor that understands unix text files and re save and then uplload and then check, or perhaps simpler, just edit on the Elastix box.

(Hint for the bash impaired

yum install -y mc; mc

find your file and press f4 )

3. piyush_rahate

Thanks Dicko,
    Will once more check the files for compatibility issues.