authentication problem

sirsolrac

I 'm using the Call Center Module and i have startted the dialer status, and configured the module.

when I'm connected directly to asterisk (via ssh) to watch debug messages i get this:

== Manager 'admin' logged on from 127.0.0.1
== Manager 'admin' logged off from 127.0.0.1
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager.conf': Found
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager_additional.conf': Found
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf': Found
== Manager 'admin' logged on from 127.0.0.1
== Manager 'admin' logged off from 127.0.0.1
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager.conf': Found
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager_additional.conf': Found
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf': Found

and the problem occurs in the agent console when an agent log in.
The console stays in blue (not green as in manuals), the agent can't see nothing on the form or in the call option of the console and no calls can be made.

Any suggestions????

rafaelantoniolr

Hi

What Elastix version you have installed? What CallCenter Module version you have installed?

jjosotoro

i have your same issue, and i haven't found a way to fix it, i even recompile asterisk in my elastix box, with no results, if you get to fix it, can you please tell me how you dit it.

my elastix version its the 1.3.2 and the call center module is the 1.3-1

thank you

jgutierrez

provide the information of this items:

1. result of executing on the shell: service elastixdialer status
2. make sure that you are setting a correct date & time to start the campaign
3. are you using an outgoing or ingoing campaing?
4. what queue are you using for the campaing? please paste the information that you have on the agents sections
5. Paste the list of agents that you have created on the call center module

sirsolrac

I have installed elastix versino 1.4 RC and Call Center Module 1.4 in order to work with SIP trunks.

sirsolrac

1. when I click on start dialerstatus, password info disappear and I 'm not sure if that must happens.
2. date& time is ok
3. I tried first with only incoming, but nothing happens, after I try only outgoing and nothing happens, after I try both and the same result.
4. I am using a queue created only for the call center (new one)
5. whch info you need to see??? (900,0;901,0,902,0;903,0;904,0)??

jgutierrez

ok, there are some items that you have forgotten:

1. paste the result of executing the following command on the shell: service elastixdialer status (it is not on the web interface, it is on the shell)

4. paste the queue's member, if it is configured correctly, you should have on the memebers something like this:
A1001,0
A1002,0
(asumming that you have created agents 1001 and 1002), if you have put in there a group of extensions, it is wrong...

5. paste the agents that you have created on the call center module

6. just to make sure, have you used on the web configuration interface for the dialer the user admin and for password elastix456

sirsolrac

1. with an SSH conexion, in the asterisk console:

elastix*CLI> service elastixdialer status
No such command 'service elastixdialer status ' (type 'help service elastixdialer' for other possible commands)

4. I have put:
Because in that 4 extensions i want the same priority on the agents. I don't know how to vreate a group of extensions, so I guess that's not the problem XD

5. on agents, in the call center module, I have:
for the number, name, and password the same number of the extension I have created. For example:
the agent number 900, has the name 900, and the password 900, and he's realted with the extension 900.

6. I have try that password, but same results, after I click save, everything disappears on the web configuration

jgutierrez

ok, on the queue memebers, you shouldn´t put the extensions of your agents, what you need to put is your agents number, if you have created an agent 9000, your should put on the queue A9000 and not 9000

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr