Attended transfer instead blind

manny_aganet

Hello,

I have configured Elastix Call Center module and everything works fine, however I would like to do somethign additional, let's go to the point.

I have

12 Agents <-> Via Sip <-> ELASTIX <-> Via E1 (Dahdi) <-> Alcatel PBX <-> 600 Users

I have a Queue configured to receive incoming calls from a 1800 number, but I would like to transfer the calls to Alcatel's extensions, but it's not possible because only existing extensions in Elastix are displayed on the drop down list in the transfer option of the Agent Console.

what could help is doing Attended Transfer, instead Blind Transfer, if that so we could do:

1.- Create a virtual extension (i.e. 7000) so it will be displayed in the drop down list
2.- Create exten => _7000,1,WaitExten()
3.- and I can dial the received number to where ever I want.

But is this possible??

Any suggestions??

Thanks

webudogt

You're a genius Manny! You opened up my mind.
I need to do exactly what you want to do, but you're missing something:

1- Under /etc/extensions_custom.conf add the following context:
[agent-attended-transfer]
exten => 7000,1,WaitExten()

;To dial extensions like 101, 105, etc
exten => _1..,1,Goto(from-internal,${EXTEN},1)

2- Create a "Custom Extension" 7000 which executes (dials) the following:
LOCAL/agent-attended-transfer/7000

3- When agent has a call, he can transfer to extension 7000 and dial one of the 1XX extensions.

Well... this is just a complement of your idea, so I'll give it a try right now.
And as this post is 2 months old, maybe you already found the solution. Wanna share? hehehe

Saludos!

manny_aganet

Hello,

Could be, however the report says all the calls were transfered to the 7000 extension, so I don't have a real idea of what happened with all the calls, (where were transfered exactly, I spent many days and nights finding a solution for this, and I found it! Elastix is my best bet for Asterisk PBX, but for callcenter I have been using Vicidial (GoAutoDial) and it works like a charm, has a lot of options and the real time reports is a real real callcenter, what I did is to set up a box using vicidial for my callcenter only and get the communication to my Elastix and Alcatel PBX with no problem.

Thanks for your reply, I hope you get the results I got, or better :) and then you could tell us!

Care!!!

Saludos amigo!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen