Asterisk Version 1.4.13 Released

saleh

The Asterisk Development Team has released version 1.4.13.

This release fixes a couple of security issues in the implementation of IMAP storage for voicemail. One of the issues is remotely exploitable. Any systems that do not use IMAP storage for voicemail are not affected by these issues. For more details on this issue, see the Asterisk security advisory here:

* http://downloads.digium.com/pub/asa/AST-2007-022.pdf

This release also contains some other bug fixes that have been merged in the past week or so. The other fixes include resolutions for a few different deadlocks, a couple of problems in res_jabber, chan_sip and RTP fixes, and a few more minor issues. See the ChangeLog for a full listing of the changes:

* http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telepho ... Log-1.4.13

Thank you very much for your support!

cowboy47

OK, this may be a mute question but there are no rpm repos for 1.4.13, if I pull down the latest version from digium, I have to do a new install, what is this going to affect?

saleh

cowboy47

I do not want to upgrade to 0.85 because of too many problems. If there is no rpm for the latest asterisk, then I just have to do a clean asterisk install?

cowboy47

Which, once again, reinforces my objections to having freepbx embedded. Why have their been little if any comments from the "development team"?

I like Elastix.
I like the interface.
I do not like to have freepbx embedded.
I would love to see more response from other on solving problems.

lek

Elastix 0.9-beta will be released this Monday, Oct. 29th. and will includes asterisk 1.4.13.

Tomorrow We'll release a news with details about the new release.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti