Asterisk Java

Discussion in 'General' started by javapaul, Mar 11, 2010.

1. javapaul

I'm doing some programs with asterisk-java so if somebody is interested in exchanging ideas let me know, i also could use some help :), so far i'd done an auto dialer working with cepstral T2S engine (still a work in progress).

2. haamed

Hi my friend,
    I am working on asterisk-java too,
    i just working on AGI Programming, i made Telephone bank with Elastix and asterisk-java package,
    how i can help you ? or we can share our ideas ?

3. javapaul

Right now i got my hands on the AACC project, callcenter on java, can i give you my email address over the forum? (hotmail,gmail)

4. javapaul

right now im working with AGI, i wanted to ask you something, i know in the tutorial the files must be on the same folder

Code:
    $ ls -l
    -rw-r--r--  1 srt srt 163689 2005-03-11 22:07 asterisk-java.jar
    -rw-r--r--  1 srt srt     26 2005-03-11 20:50 fastagi-mapping.properties
    -rw-r--r--  1 srt srt    624 2005-03-11 22:07 HelloAgiScript.class
    -rw-r--r--  1 srt srt    438 2005-03-11 20:50 HelloAgiScript.java
    but what how can i make it work so it would work with my project because the .java file is in a package (\AGIExample\src\example\agi\HelloAgiScript.java), and the .class file is in the build folder (\AGIExample\build\classes\example\agi\HelloAgiScript.class)
    i made the example work just fine, but im working with DAOS to access the DB and they are in different folders.
    should i just put everything in one single folder (DAOS, .java files, .class files)?
    thanks for any help!!

5. haamed

the way that i used:
    i put asterisk-java .class files in my project and make a jar file (contains my classes and asterisk-java classes)
    and you should have a .class file outside the jar file to get the channel and request.

HelloAgiScript.class will be your starter class file and it will pass the channel to asterisk-java what contain your codes and asterisk-java classes totally.

6. ali.hussain

Hi

i am working on asterisk-java .....i am trying to run sample program given in this tutorial http://asterisk-java.org/1.0.0.M3/tutorial.html( Hello AGI!) everything goes well except no fastagi-mapping.progerties file created .......i tried compiling program using command prompt and Netbeans 6.9.1 as well but no Success ....

when i execute command javac -cp asterisk-java.jar HelloAgiScript.java

then HelloAgiScript.class successfully created but No fastagi-maping.properties file created can any body help me

7. javapaul

You need to actually create the fastagi-maping.properties file and add the lines they ask you to add.

ps: sorry for the late reply, never got an email