asterisk ended with exit status 139

Discussion in 'General' started by batman256, Mar 14, 2009.

1. batman256

hi,
    after one month of instaling elastix 1.4 in vmware every thing work fine, i have this problem now (see picture) i try : yum update asterisk but no resolve the problem
    thanks

2. batman256

the picture [​IMG]

3. Bob

Bob

Batman256,

No image is displayed on this end, possibly that the system is not configured to show/handle PNG images (or possibly the other way round).

Suggest you use a JPG image.

However, just be aware that the Elastix 1.4 version did not progress to stable release due to a number of issues, in particular minor issues with the Asterisk versions at the time, and possibly to do with the Dahdi/Zaptel compatibility. This is why the decision was made to go to Dahdi native mode with Elastix version 1.5.

Hopefully 1.5 will be out soon (currently in its last stages of release candidates).

Having said that, if you can put the image up or describe the issue, possibly it may be related to something else (especially as you have had it running for a month with no issues).

Regards

Bob

4. batman256

hi i try the send a image in jpg and gif format but they don't display in preview
    ther's what hapen in my asterisk

# /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 125: 3825 Segmentation fault (core dumped) nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}
    Asterisk ended with exit status 139
    Asterisk exited on signal 11.
    Automatically restarting Asterisk.
    mpg123: no process killed
    /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 125: 3914 Segmentation fault (core dumped) nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}
    mpg123: no process killed
    /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 125: 3964 Segmentation fault (core dumped) nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}

5. feder67

I have the same problem.
    How was it solved?

6. AlanDaniel

Re: Re:asterisk ended with exit status 139

I have the same issue on Elastix 203 with Hyper-V =S