ARI Call monitor issue

Discussion in 'General' started by gbonebrake, Jan 8, 2009.

1. gbonebrake

This is probably an ARI issue more than Elastix but thought someone may have an insight.

Because of an odd (in my opinion) billing issue with my SIP Trunk provider (Broadvox), I must use a certain number as the outgoing callerID or all of my calls are billed as long distance.

When I made this change, call monitor from the ARI interface shows all calls, not just calls for the extension you are logged in under. Has anyone else had this issue and if so can you suggest a workaround? I need call monitor to be based on extension, not callerID.

Thanks-

Greg

2. gbonebrake

In case anyone else has this issue here was what I found to correct the problem.

Edit callmonitor.module at /var/www/html/recordings/modules, comment out the following section:

// allow entries to be viewed with users outbound CID
    if (isset($_SESSION['ari_user']['outboundCID']) && trim($_SESSION['ari_user']['outboundCID']) != '') {
    $searchText .= "OR (src = '" .$_SESSION['ari_user']['outboundCID'] . "'
    OR dst = '" .
    $_SESSION['ari_user']['outboundCID'] . "')";
    }

For me, this allowed Call Monitor to display calls based on Ext alone, not Outbound CID. In my case multiple users share the same outbound CID so the base setup resulted in call detail displaying for all users.