Another Superfecta error "302 Found"

Discussion in 'General' started by lelik, Aug 13, 2010.

  1. lelik

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cannot make Superfecta module to work correctly for the incoming calls.

    Here is what I did:

    1. Checked that elastix.conf in /etc/httpd/conf.d had following lines:
    Code:
    <Directory "/var/www/html">
        # Redirect administration interface to https
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(/admin/modules/superfecta/*)
        RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
        RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}
    </Directory>
    2. Adjusted sources in Superfecta to meet my needs.

    3. Used debug to test setup successfully

    4. Completed web lookup test using <IP Address>/admin/modules/superfecta/bin/callerid.php?thenumber=<Phone Number> successfully

    5. Completed web lookup test using ssl <IP Address>/admin/modules/superfecta/bin/callerid.php?thenumber=<Phone Number> successfully

    Still getting infamous "<!DOCTYPE HTML" error

    6. Added "admin" user id and password to Superfecta Lookup Source
    7. Added "admin" user id and password to Superfecta (same user id and password as above, I think it was copied from 6. automatically anyway)

    Still getting infamous "<!DOCTYPE HTML" error.

    Logs:
    Code:
    [Aug 13 00:13:31] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- Executing [5143206217@from-trunk:3] Gosub("SIP/voiptest-0000004e", "cidlookup|cidlookup_3|1") in new stack
    [Aug 13 00:13:31] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- Executing [cidlookup_3@cidlookup:1] Set("SIP/voipms-0000004e", "CALLERID(name)=<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
    <html><head>
    <title>302 Found</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Found</h1>
    <p>The document has moved [url=https://127.0.0.1/admin/modules/superfecta/bin/callerid.php?thenumber=3154881335]here[/url].</p>
    <hr>
    <address>Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80</address>
    </body></html>") in new stack
    On top of it my softphone even fails to ring, as i guess, it does not like long cid names. Call goes straight to the voice mail.

    Code:
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: dialparties.agi: Caller ID name is '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN>' number is '3154881335'
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: dialparties.agi: Methodology of ring is 'none'
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- dialparties.agi: Filtered ARG3: 217
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- AGI Script dialparties.agi completed, returning 0
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] DEBUG[6190] app_macro.c: Executed application: AGI
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial:7] Dial("SIP/voiptest-0000004e", "SIP/300|15|tr") in new stack
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] NOTICE[6190] app_dial.c: Hey! chan SIP/voiptest-0000004e's context='macro-dial', and exten='s'
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- Called 217
    [Aug 13 00:13:32] VERBOSE[6189] logger.c: -- SIP/voiptest-0000004d is ringing
    [Aug 13 00:13:40] NOTICE[2521] chan_sip.c: Auto-congesting SIP/300-0000004f
    [Aug 13 00:13:40] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- SIP/300-0000004f is circuit-busy
    [Aug 13 00:13:40] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
    [Aug 13 00:13:40] DEBUG[6190] app_macro.c: Executed application: Dial
    [Aug 13 00:13:40] VERBOSE[6190] logger.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial:8] Set("SIP/voiptest-0000004e", "DIALSTATUS=CONGESTION") in new stack
    Any help would be appreciated.
     
  2. Telco

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Messages:
    275
    Likes Received:
    0
    Did you get it fixed? I have the same problem. I am pounding my head on the desk....

    Thanks
     
  3. lelik

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Follow first 5 steps. Do not create additional users (forget about step 6 & 7).
    Reboot.
    Should work.
     
  4. nb1309

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm about to lose my mind over this. I still receive DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC after following the steps above, and with inputting a username and password. I'm using version 2.2.5beta1. Can you tell me what version you're using? Debugging works, but it keeps passing nonsense to my extensions.

    Edit: I downgraded to version 2.4 and everything seems to be working fine. You need to be sure to add "RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(/admin/modules/superfecta/*)" to /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf. If you don't, it will not work correctly.
     
  5. danardf

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Messages:
    8,069
    Likes Received:
    12
    Hi.

    Did you restart httpd service. (i think that yes... but!!!).

    Else, try to forcing RewriteEngine Off, just for test, and try again.

    Regards
     
  6. nb1309

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Re:Another Superfecta error

    Thanks for the tip. I ended up figuring it out myself, and what I said above fixed my problem. It's a great module that helps greatly when you're running a business. I receive tons of telemarking calls, and CID superfecta helps weed out unwanted calls. Especially if you use a source like whocalled.us.
     
  7. danardf

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Messages:
    8,069
    Likes Received:
    12
    Re:Another Superfecta error

    Great.
     

Share This Page