Another Ichorcom Success story !

Discussion in 'General' started by Ichorcom007, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Ichorcom007

One day about 9 years ago, a c coder took a Dia-logic card and installed it at Talyor Made Enterprises in Toronto ON Canada. The purpose of this card and server was to do a Do Not Call List check on every out-bound call the call center made. This customer paid about well over $4,000 for the card and thousands more for the setup. About three months ago all three hard drives in the raid config blew and the programmer was no where to be found. The customer was now hout his 8-9k he paid for the setup.

Kevin, One of Ichorcom's Developers found a telecom consultant screaming for help on the Toronto Asterisk Users Group website and was able to provide a solution for about half the price by simply installing a TDM 205p and loading all 65,000,000 do not call list numbers into the MySQL database and adding that check to the asterisk dial plan. The server has been running like a horse with call loads of 30+ for over three months now.

Now the customers never has to worrie about his programmer falling off the face of the earth!!!!!

I also can't believe I was able to interface elastix with the customers 20 year old meridian system that is still kicking

GO ELASTIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. lek

lek Guest

Ichorcom007, thanks for posting another good story!!!!

3. Ichorcom007

Edgar, since I more than likely have more elastix systems(about 39 to be exact, with some customers sharing) installed in production, Why is my company not on the site here as promoter/partner? I have asked Jose about this many times and also your disro. guy here in Toronto?

4. lek

lek Guest

Hmm... maybe a mistake. Please send me an email to elandivar [at] palosanto [dot] com to include your company in the "Elastix System Vendors" section.