Announcement re Elastix 4 & Elastix MT

This problem is Elastix 4 and MT, then why the updates for Elastix 2.5 don't work, appear commercial repositorie don't find, error mirror.elastix.org

Sirs, good morning!
What is expected to normalize the repositories and the registry of new installations? Version 2.5 was also affected. We have two customers with intent to purchase the call center module and are waiting for the release of the Elastix registration and the download of the PRO module for evaluation.

Señores, buenos días!
¿Cuál es el pronóstico de los repositorios de estandarizar y registro de nuevas instalaciones? La versión 2.5 también se vio afectada. Tenemos dos clientes con el módulo central de compras de llamadas intención y a la espera de la liberación de registro de Elastix y descargar el módulo de PRO para su evaluación.

NickG3CX

Administrator
Good morning to you too!

The call center module is no longer available for Elastix. I would look into Elastix 5, the pro version has most call center features that you require i believe.

If you are a reseller, you can sign up for a free NFR, training and support here:
http://www.3cx.com/partners/apply/

Elastix 2.5 has been retired. There will be no more updates, though you can download the source of 2.5 from sourceforge.net and make your own fixes if you prefer.

Elastix 2.5 has been retired. There will be no more updates, though you can download the source of 2.5 from sourceforge.net and make your own fixes if you prefer.
What about Elastix 4 ?
I'm interested in updates and support.
repo.elastix.org, mirrors.elastix.org, bugs.elastix.org do not work...

AJP

Staff member
What about Elastix 4 ?
I'm interested in updates and support.
repo.elastix.org, mirrors.elastix.org, bugs.elastix.org do not work...
The support for Elastix 4 / 2.5 will continue through the Forum Community.

There will be no more updates for 2.5 or 4.

If you upgrade to Elastix version 5 you will get updates, support, free training, free certification, etc.

If you upgrade to Elastix version 5 you will get updates, support, free training, free certification, etc
And I'll get one trunk and a limit of 25 extensions and 8 simultaneous calls (for free version).
I was not wrong?

Good morning to you too!

The call center module is no longer available for Elastix. I would look into Elastix 5, the pro version has most call center features that you require i believe.

If you are a reseller, you can sign up for a free NFR, training and support here:
http://www.3cx.com/partners/apply/

And how I can register like integrator whit 3CX?

AJP

Staff member
And yet?
What about one trunk only and 8 simultaneous calls?
Drill, Elastix 5 for free (PBX Edition) will be for one trunk, 8 simultaneous call, unlimited extensions, if need more simultaneous calls or features then must buy a 3CX key PRO or Standard license.

Por favor una consulta urgente, que pasa ahora con los que usamos elastix MT para nuestras empresas?, toda nuestra infraestructura esta basada en Elastix Mt, Tengo que estar instalando elastix Mt en servidores de Clientes así como en los servidores propios, mi pregunta es: es necesario actualizar Elastix MT para que funcione? lo puedo instalar sin necesidad de bajar las actualizaciones?. Los usuarios finales Vamos a tener algún problema Legal por Usar Elastix Mt o Elastix 4?

Well, to me Elastix is officially dead.... and anything having to do with 3CX won't be happening with me... time for our community to go do our own thing......

Too bad the Elastix team didn't have the forethought to ask the community for interested investors before selling out their best asset... I guess money greed does that to people....

Thanks to PaloSanto Solutions for a great product over the years.... it's been a great ride sharing the advancement, testing and use.....enjoy your money from the sale, and, don't forget who brought you here to begin with......

AJP

Staff member
Por favor una consulta urgente, que pasa ahora con los que usamos elastix MT para nuestras empresas?, toda nuestra infraestructura esta basada en Elastix Mt, Tengo que estar instalando elastix Mt en servidores de Clientes así como en los servidores propios, mi pregunta es: es necesario actualizar Elastix MT para que funcione? lo puedo instalar sin necesidad de bajar las actualizaciones?. Los usuarios finales Vamos a tener algún problema Legal por Usar Elastix Mt o Elastix 4?
Hola Francisco,

Elastix 2.5, 4 y MT seguirán siendo soportados por Palosanto y no por 3CX.

El soporte de los productos anteriores continuara a través de los foros.

No habrán próximas actualizaciones para las versiones 2.5, 4 y MT, sin embargo hay una migración en proceso y por el momento los servidores están abajo.

Saludos!

Hola Francisco,

Elastix 2.5, 4 y MT seguirán siendo soportados por Palosanto y no por 3CX.

El soporte de los productos anteriores continuara a través de los foros.

No habrán próximas actualizaciones para las versiones 2.5, 4 y MT, sin embargo hay una migración en proceso y por el momento los servidores están abajo.

Saludos!
Muy bien Gracias, entonces esperaré a Palosanto. No tengo nada Más que hacer. Aquí.

The support for Elastix 4 / 2.5 will continue through the Forum Community.

There will be no more updates for 2.5 or 4.

If you upgrade to Elastix version 5 you will get updates, support, free training, free certification, etc.
How can this upgrade happen and Is there a migration path? .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114