An aesthetic Problem!

Discussion in 'General' started by lefty4080, Dec 22, 2007.

1. lefty4080

I was just wondering. For some reason on my elastix toolbars the grey area where the words such as System Resources has 4 lines running through the middle of them.

Same for the buttons such as "Submit", it has a line running though the middle of it.

It is not effecting performance but it does look bad.

Any ideas!

Thanks

2. Bob

Bob

You are probably running it on Browser that is not well supported?? e.g. opera, IE.

The preferred browser is Firefox, which correctly implements Web standards...

Can you come back with your browser type and version?? What platform you are running the browser on??

Regards

Bob

3. lefty4080

I have been using Firefox for years. That is not it. Elastix was fine for months. It just suddenly happened after and update or something and never went away.

I have seen things like this before but usually go away after you clear the browser cache and reload the page.

But I am using Firefox latest build on WinXP, but again never had a problem before.

I am sure it is just some sort of corrupt .css or something as it happens on all my machines that I access it from
    R

4. Bob

Bob

Fair enough,

As fas as I know, no issue in Elastix, as have about 10 Elastix systems running, no issues with any of them on the Aesthetics...

Some are fresh installs, others have been yummed since the 0.9beta1.

Regards

Bob