Alternative to Elastix Call Center?

Discussion in 'General' started by blangys, Feb 19, 2010.

1. blangys

I have a client who needs to be able to assign his five agents their own individual lists and have them log in to get the calls fed to them. I sold the solution partially on the basis of the Elastix call center module, which seems to perform that function.

It doesn't work for this customer (or for me, really) because the pop-up information for the call that is being handed to the agent doesn't get there quickly enough. Does anyone know how to have Elastix send the calling info to the agent for the call before or as it is being attempted? I don't really care about the system determining if the call is answered. It would be better if it skipped that step and just dialed then fired the connection to my agent, no matter what was actually going on with the call.

If that is not possible, can anyone suggest any alternative? I simply need to be able to feed the agents a call list for the day and have the system dial the calls and feed them to the agent.

I'm in a pickle on this one, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bob Langys

2. dicko

You might want to look at QueueMetrics, but they are not "free".

3. hanoon

contact me on hanoos1 hotmail

4. witekprytek

I have license for QueueMetrics, but integrating this piece of software with elastix (1.6) box is not easy game to play.
    Installation is easy, but after hours spending on digging in config files, documentation and posting on QM support forums I still do not have working system. I have QM installed on my old TrixyBox and it works fine from "one shot".

..I'm still waiting for "agent callback login" (for inbound queue) integrated with CC Elastix module. It give a chance to install and update CC with this function without making changes in CC codes. I hope that this function is somewhere in CC module road-map in the near future.