ALSO CALLCENTER RUN ON ELASTIX 1.1-8

Discussion in 'General' started by rafaelantoniolr, Aug 26, 2008.

1. rafaelantoniolr

I was tested module Call Center with Elastix 1.1-8 and it run.

RAFAEL LEON

2. Terry

Dear Sir,
    I think you are expert in this call center area,Because elastix call center manual is not very clear,If your can share your experiences,everyone will thanks to your efforts
    ......Hope you can share your experience .....Thanks in advance

Terry

3. Trying

Does anyone ever get any reply in the forums? If you want to use Elastix for your business you would have closed down before getting any response to anything! It is ridiculous!! I have posted several questions months ago without one response!

4. rafaelantoniolr

In several forums, I have given many answers, I have strived to offer a aid to a good product, is responsibility of the participants in the forum, to see the previous ones looking for answers, because many answers already estan written. I have a Hospital with call to center of 48 agents working well. I have not modified anything of the code.

If you need support please contact me.

RAFAEL LEON

5. Terry

Dear RAFAEL LEON ,

Thanks your input ,I am 100% make sure this software can working for call center application
    and this is open source software so every one can join this area .

Because this is open source software so no one have to answer others answers for sure .
    I am interesting in this good software ,so i am try my best and use many good application even i am not working on Telcom business.

But i am deeply thanks all the others efforts on the software development engineer and all the suuports join on this for forum ,
    Thanks
    Terry

6. rafaelantoniolr

If it wishes but information while elastix.org authorizes the creation of a manual but detailed me to me you can write to rafaelantoniolr@yahoo.com

Rafael Antonio Leon

7. Terry

Dear sir,
    i e-mail to u and asking questions ,but no feedback ......
    can u support me with config issue ?

terry