All circuts are busy now

quackers

I'm still new to Elastix and i have all internal calling working fine.

Our ISDN30e Line became active today, and i have a Dignum TE122 card in the Server. When i try to make an outside i call i get "All circuts are busy now"

Under hardware detection the TE122 shows and has Span # 1 listing 24 numbers all with "in use" in a red box. Not sure if this is right?

Elastix has automatically added a Zaptrunk (ZAP/g0) which it says is in use by Route 1 which Elastix has also automatically made called 0 9_outside and it has ZAP/g0 as the first trunk sequence.

I've seen a few references to this zapata.conf file, have a missed somthing out? I do not have an zapata.conf file, i have a zapata.conf.template file, am i suppost to rename this to zapata.conf and edit it to make outside calls work?

I'm lost as to what to do or check as i'm very new to this.

Bob

Quackers,

You have an E1 (ISDN30) line, and from what it sounds like is that you have the jumper on the TE122 Card set to T1 (US standard which only has 24 lines).

This needs to be changed first. You will see on the card a jumper and markings saying T1/E1. The cards always come jumpered for T1.

Re-insert card, and go back into Elastix GUI, and detect hardware, and make sure that you tick (before pressing Detect Hardware button) the Replace file chan_dahdi.conf option.

That should at least return your Channels to Green (in the Hardware Detect screen)

Chan_dahdi (and its associated files) now replaces zapata.conf, and should not need to modified, especially if you let Elastix rewrite this file.

There may be other things to go through, but lets get the hardware sorted first and report back

Regards

Bob

quackers

Thanks Bob, i've changed the jumper, redetected hardware as you said and in hardware they are now green with "in use" in each channel. Is this how it should be?

Still get "All channels are busy now". What should i do now to see where the issue is?

asepulveda

Your card is now in green?
did you have inbound calls?

Digitalized

Hi Bob,

I am facing exactly the same problem, jumper is configured correctly on E1, could you please tell what other parameters could allow such thing ?

Digitalized

@asepulveda

Yes i have inbound calls

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc