'All Circuits are busy' After upgrade to 1.6

jmorrison26

Hi,

I recently did a yum update, which upgraded my elastix 1.2 to 1.6-14.

I have however noticed that after the ugrade users have been compalinig of getting the 'all circuits are busy' message too often even when there are still unused lines remaining. (I am using tdm 8port wildcard)

Have anyone experienced this issue...please advise what could be the problem

thanks

Xexexe

Hi,
Yes, i am getting these on a new 1.6 install.
Posted a message a couple of days ago but got no reply.

I have an ISDN card in the system and this kind of error
usually (but not always) comes up if you try to make a
call immediately after you hang up on another call.

Let me know if you have any luck in resolving this.

Siu

It may be Dahdi driver probelm after upgraded, you can use dahdi_tool to monitor the line and release the line then put in. if it 0 change to 1. it should driver problem, reinstall the driver.

Kalama Sutra

jmorrison ( does that imply that Elvis is Alive and Well also ? ),

Having had that wonderful experience of doing a too serious of upgrade in one fell swoop ... I found something similar about circuits busy and not dialing out, among other items ... especially prior to reading the ALL of post through out the forums. Ended up backtracking to my 1.3-2 system, and still have of couple of issues with add-ons.

I have found dicko to be particularly helpful in my pain. But, I think he may have suggested the 2 X 4 method of listening ( reading ), that being to smack me a time or two to get me to pay attention. In my own system, we are preparing to do a complete AND clean reinstall so as to forgo the problems of various files, operator errors <me>, and configuration items being dropped. Do not know if this helps, but it is my 387 cents worth. Luck to you.

Jim

Xexexe

Siu said:
It may be Dahdi driver probelm after upgraded, you can use dahdi_tool to monitor the line and release the line then put in. if it 0 change to 1. it should driver problem, reinstall the driver.
Hi but we are using mISDN so i think dahdi is not used in that instance ?

PSBITGuy

In my particualar case with this problem I fixed it by adding the line:

OUT_1 = DAHDI/g0

to /etc/asterisk/globals_custom.conf

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen