Aligera AP401

Discussion in 'Gateways' started by emersoninocente, Apr 18, 2009.

1. emersoninocente

Implementation of Cards E1 Aligera (Brazil) in Elastix 1.3.2

To make the card E1 Aligera in Elastix, simply compile the driver ap400 into zaptel or dahdi. The path to the driver is provided by the manufacturer with the card, or use the tar.gz package provided by the manufacturer.

As the configuration of the cards AP40X Aligera use the native files of asterisk:

/etc/zaptel.conf
    /etc/dahdi/...
    /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
    /etc/asterisk/unicall.conf

According to the version used.

Emerson Inocente
    Brasil - Porto Alegre

2. a_villacis

Do you have an URL for this card or the company that makes it? Maybe we can add support for this card to the next version of dahdi in Elastix.

3. emersoninocente

4. a_villacis

I have uploaded an updated version of dahdi with the ap400 driver. Could you please test it and report whether it works for you?

5. rcconde

Hi Emerson, I'm from Brasilia, and using Elastix 1.5, in 64 bits processor (dual core). I'm having trouble with ALigera AP401, despite I followed the procedures in the installation guide. I compiled dahdi drivers and dahdi tools.
    Asterisk didn work well and turn it off.
    Look at the log below:

May 24 03:20:32 ERROR [3419] asterisk.c:

Asterisk has detected a problem with your DAHDI configuration and will shutdown for your protection. You have options:
    1. You only have to compile DAHDI support into Asterisk if you need it. One option is to recompile without DAHDI support.
    2. You only have to load DAHDI drivers if you want to take advantage of DAHDI services. One option is to unload DAHDI modules if you don't need them.
    3. If you need Zaptel services, you must correctly configure DAHDI.

What can I do? Must I use zaptel?
    Thanks.... My MSN is rodrigocconde@hotmail.com / My gmail is rcconde@gmail.com

6. emersoninocente

a_villacis

Which version dahdi who should perform the test, and what site to download?

Regards.

Emerson Inocente

7. emersoninocente

Thanks for a_villacis and Elasix Developers

I had no time to test, but needed to upgrade a customer was using version 1.3.2 and ran update only the asterisk and dahdi to use the card's driver and OpenR2, card Aligera was recognized normally.

I would follow with the project of integration available in the GUI and the recognition of the channels and for the Digium cards.

Grateful to all those involved in development, because we now have a board approved the Anatel (the telecom regulator in Brazil) next to Elastix.

Emerson Inocente
    Porto Alegre - Brazil