agent login must keep the device off hook

adorah

I use call center module ver 1.5.1 on elasix 1.52.

I set up queues and agents and also freepbx in deviceanduser mode.
However when I log in to a device(extension) as an agent number and password I get the messege that I'm logged in and than a music-on-hold and the agent screen is open. But if I hang-up - I'm logged out. How can I use that module this way? or am I doing something wrong?

karlfp

Hi, I didn't change to "deviceanduser" mode. I left it factory. But there is a thread in the branch anout changing to a dial in where the phones can stay on hook and ring when a call comes into the queue. Sorry, can't loacte it at the moment, but it's in this branch. Cheers

dicko

You might want to search for

agentcallbacklogin

witekprytek

Dicko,
I did. As you said some time ago on this forum - agentcallbacklogin does not work good with elastix.
this function is not available in Asterisk 1.6.
The documentation for callcenter is outdated.
Asterisk developer suggest to use addqueuemember command :
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste ... ueueMember

but I do not know how to implement it in elastix CC.

If somebody know this mayby could help us with this.

Regards
WP

dicko

Indeed, it is well acknowledged that queues and agents are quite broken in 1.4, hence the rewrite in 1.6, if you try and use 1.6 in Elastix it almost certainly won't work.

All I can say is that agentcallbacklogin works for me but I do not use the Elastix call center. where you need to be logged in and off hook for it to work. That's life, you might want to look at Queuemetrics' solution,

witekprytek

I have used queuemetrics previously with trixybox.
When I have migrated to elastix I look for some "well integrated and cheap" alternative :)

Maybe somebody know and be so kind to show us how to use
"adqueuemember" and "RemoveQueueMember" instead of "agentcallbacklogin".

Implementing it in CC module could improve it and make much more useful. Many peoples here look for this functionality. Now only one "work around" is to use "agentcalbacklogin"...and stay forever with asterisk 1.4

karlfp

I'm also using "agentcallbacklogin" with the "call center" module and it's working really well. We have around 14 agents that work on a 24hr rotating shift. The agent comes onto shift, uses the console and logs in. Then that agent is part of the queue. When a call comes in, the phone will then ring. Works really well. Only issue is that there is no easy way of telling which agent is logged into which extension via fop or fop2. But apart form that, all work really well.

karlfp

Sorry, forgot to mention, we are not using "deviceanduser" mode. The config is still standard

witekprytek

karlfp,
Could you please publish here changes in configuration files which you have done for "agentcallbacklogin"?
What about the cc reporting ? Does it work with "agentcallbacklogin"?

telecomtechnician

witekprytek

Re:Take a look at this link

telecomtechnician
thank you for the link (I have seen it before :) )
this thread http://www.elastix.org/index.php?option ... t=30#20876

is about CC1.3RC1
I don't know if it is suitable for CC 1.5 - the documentation of CC and changes in codes are not very useful in this case - could somebody confirm that it will work for CC1.5 too (maybe the needed changes in php have been done. As rafael said in the thread above: "I would report this to devels so we can have the two options: music on hold and call back" :) )

The information about changes in "AgentConsole" is not clear:

"2. The last post of page one on this thread has the second file you want to replace called paloSantoAgentConsole-ea3c52518478b419ebc7a7fb4ef33ed2.txt"
but then users complain that this not work correctly ....

Some "fixes" are sown directly in post ...so we see emotions in the code and it could produce error if somebody (like me) don't know php very well.
I'm little dumb in this subject -OK, but this solution is very messy and is difficult to find what should be changed, where to find the right code and if it is the same for CC1.5 ?

karlfp

That's the exact link I was looking / referring to. Follow this and it's all good. Only thing that doesn't work is the report for agent login-logout. Using CC 1.5-1 and Elastix 1.5.2-stable
Cheers
Karl

havok39

I am using Elastix 1.6 and Call Center 1.5-2.1. I followed the instruction on enabling the autocallbacklogin and it work. Just wondering if there is any fix for the login and logout reporting?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr