Agent console problem- Hooked calls

Discussion in 'General' started by luishampj, Jan 13, 2011.

1. luishampj

Hello

I have 2 years using elastix y call center module.
    Like 1 month ago i instaled Elastix 2.0 and callcenter 2.0

I have presented several issues:

*I cant create breaks: The button does nothing!
    To have some breaks I unistalled callcenter 2.0, installed callcenter 1.5 create several breaks, and then unistalled 1.5 and instal 2.0 aganin and there i got my breaks on 2.0.. but, cant create more breaks.

* (BIG PROBLEM) Calls hooked, zobie calls, (dont know the word)...
    There some times that a agent finish a call but in the agent cosole it keep showing the green bar and the timer counting the time incrementing... but really no call...
    when an other call came to the agent the agent can talk but in the agent console I keep watching the green bar with the other cid... and it never dissapear.

When i used elastix 1.5 I "solved" this issue by deleting the agent and creating again... it worked perfectly... but in 2.0 i CANNOT delete a agent.. the button does NOTHING!
    i have tried firefox, chrome, safari, opera and explorer.. and the same result..

I have searched all over the internet but no results.

IF some one know the solution PLEASE! I have several problems with it!!

Thanks!

2. kiosklim

hey dude,wondering what version u apply for ur elastix? is it 1.5.2-2.3?
    and also the call center version?
    as mine call center loaded is call_center_1.5-3.9.tar.gz? same with u or not?
    and i have same problem can't delete the agent nor creating break even in 1.5 version..
    any idea how to install call center module as i just simply load it from elastix..

3. fmvillares

Re: Re:Agent console problem- Hooked calls

sorry men in elastix 2.04 (latest version in download repos) none of the problems you name happens, tested in opur last training session in argentina last week from installed from scratch, maybe you re yusing a prerelease or broken early version

update fully via this commands in 2.0 elastix
    1st yum install *elastix* (install all extras= or simply yum install elastix-callcenter
    then yum upgrade -y --nogpgpcheck then restart and try agani