Agenda Tab, how to record??

tbooth

I really like the agenda feature but cannot figure out how to record a recording. You get a pop up asking you to in put the extension you will be recording from but there is no place to put that extension info. Unless I'm completely overlooking it somewhere.

Many Thanks

tbooth

ANYONE!

saleh

First you should assigned the Elastix Web Interface User an Extension Number to do this:

System => User Management => Users => User List (choice one User like default user admin => Edit => assigned an Extension Number to them

then go to the:

Agenda => Recordings => Record Name .. => Record

then Asterisk will Call you to record your message, after you hair the beep, you can record your message and end it with # , then you can save your recorded message by click the "Save" tab in the Web Interface.

I hope this can help you.

TonyP

I can make the recording ok but instead of hearing my recording when Agenda calls me I only get 'Goodbye'.

TonyP

I can make the recording ok but instead of hearing my recording when Agenda calls me I only get 'Goodbye'.

bmacias

telecomtechnician

Hi there, this worked fine. But If I want that elastix calls a certain amount of extensions, how can I do that?

Waiting for your comments

David Medina

saleh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonakris