after upgrade to 1.3 the queue is broken in FOP

Discussion in 'General' started by cmrahman, Nov 30, 2008.

1. cmrahman

The queue is no longer showing in the FOP. I created a queue 6001 but it is not showing. Any clue what happen here and how to fix this?

Thanks

:blink:

2. fracapu

Teorically al the buttons are in the file /var/www/html/panel/op_buttons_additional.cfg and at the end of this file there are the Queues.

Ex:

[QUEUE/600]
    Position=42
    Label="label"
    Extension=-1
    Context=from-internal
    Icon=5
    Panel_Context=default

You should add this lines at the end of the file, but every time you reload the configuration from the web gui (or restart you server, i don't have tried this) Elastix overwrite this file; for apply the changes you should do an amportal restart and this overwrite you changes...
    I'm looking how to hand-edit this file without let Elastix overwriting it every time...
    I hope this can be a start for you...
    Ciao

3. fracapu

Hi,
    I've hand edited the file /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl and now I can modify the file /var/www/html/panel/op_buttons_additional.cfg without changes at all the reload from Elastix.
    I've just added some # in front of the "script" that write the configuration at every reload...
    I've attached the modified file, so you can handedit the FOP without any problem.
    BR
    Francesco http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.txt

4. fracapu

I'm sorry, but now the queue doesn't work...
    I've to find a different way...
    I'll let you know!