after calling card credit ends call will not disco

haji

Hi

i generated some prepaid customers, but when its credit ends call will not disconnect.
for example when prepaid card has 5$ and each minute is 1$, when customer calls the call will not disconnect until the user disconnect it and customer can call for more than 5 minutes, and its credit will be for example -9$ after this call, help me please!

Thanks in advance

dwells

a2billing.conf

Ive only played with A2B on a limited scale, but off the top of my head, you might want to look at min_credit_2call=x.xx and raise the bar.

Other settings that may help:
notenoughcredit_cardnumber

; More information about the Dial : http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+dial
There are other settings for call timing when it builds the call in there as well, (starts line 626 in my file) They may not have an effect to what you need though (Max free calls etc..).

Q: does it indeed cut them off eventually? @ say -9$?

remember the billing engine will allocate so much call time($$) before the call is built. I will look on one of my servers that uses A2B, to compare a bit, but I'm sure mine cuts the call off with a 50 second warning lead time. But I'm also charging fractions of pennies, not dollars...I think my min2call was ony $0.25 and it works...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr