Add PIN code before dial out

Discussion in 'General' started by santajosh, May 27, 2009.

1. santajosh

Hi!

We use PIN sets to restrict outbound call transfer. It's working, but is it possible to add the PIN code before the called number?

I like to call 16765433 telephone number the Elastix said please give the PIN (1452)...and then the call transferred...

BUT I like : *51(or something)(PINCODE) Telephone number # and then the call transferred...no voice prompt to add the PIN.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advice!

Josh!

2. jessie

Hello Josh,

I suggest you should consider to use the A2billing with your requirement. You can work around on it.

So basically you need it to be:

To: PIN Code + call 16765433..?

Rgds,

jessie

3. santajosh

Hello Jessie!

So I like to call the number fast as possible (so I like to add the PIN code before the number). There are lot of outbound call and it is more simple to dial from my softphone or my linksys telephone *55(PINCODE)16765433 and the call estabilished.

Thanks!

Josh

4. rafael

I remember one time we did something similar with internal disa and creating custom contexts.

regards,

rafael

5. jessie

Hi Josh,

When I have that like issue, the work around I did was I include the PIN I created in PIN Sets in to Outbound Routes.

For example:
    Calling US: access code + PINCode#US# ...... *55+1234 15104201111

If your dialing pattern in the Outbound routes is 00|1. (for US). This will make: 00|12341.

I hope you follow me.

Cheers,

Jessie

6. jessie

By the way josh, with the work around I send to you back a while, the solution about the CDR that didn't print or logs the PIN will help also on this. Every time a card holder dial its PIN Code with the dialed number, CDR captures it too.

In the PIN Sets, did you enable the Record In CDR's? Because that should be working.

Cheers,

jessie

7. rafael

nice workaround jessie :D.

+1 for your karma

8. jessie

Thank you very much rafael... I'm so happy with that recognition. But I'm just paying back what you guys do in me and to the people around here, helping and sharing.

Best Regards,

jessie

9. santajosh

Thank you I will try it...

10. santajosh

So thank for the help! The PIN code not shown in elastix problem solved...I found a post to use Unembedded freePBX reports and modify :

/var/www/html/admin/cdr/call-log.php

/* --AMP Begin-- */

$FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Calldate", "calldate", "18%", "center", "SORT", "19");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Channel", "channel", "13%", "center", "", "30", "", "", "", "", "", "display_acronym");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Source", "src", "14%", "center", "", "30");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Clid", "clid", "26%", "center", "", "80");

$FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Dst", "dst", "14%", "center", "SORT", "30");

$FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Disposition", "disposition", "9%", "center", "", "30");
    if ((!isset($resulttype)) || ($resulttype=="min")) $minute_function= "display_minute";
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Duration", "duration", "6%", "center", "SORT", "30", "", "", "", "", "", "$minute_function");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Pin", "accountcode", "14%", "center", "SORT", "30");

$FG_TABLE_DEFAULT_ORDER = "calldate";
    $FG_TABLE_DEFAULT_SENS = "DESC";

// This Variable store the argument for the SQL query
    //$FG_COL_QUERY='calldate, channel, src, clid, lastapp, lastdata, dst, dst, serverid, disposition, duration';

$FG_COL_QUERY='calldate, channel, src, clid, dst, disposition, duration, accountcode';

/* --AMP End -- */

/* --original--
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Calldate", "calldate", "18%", "center", "SORT", "19");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Channel", "channel", "13%", "center", "", "30", "", "", "", "", "", "display_acronym");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Source", "src", "10%", "center", "", "30");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Clid", "clid", "12%", "center", "", "30");
    $FG_TABLE_COL[]=array ("Lastapp", "lastapp", "8%", "center", "", "30");............

So now the report shows the PIN code I can now export to CSV!

But the other PIN code before dial out not working.
    I try to write my config

I have PIN sets (every user have his own PIN)
    PIN like : 1234

I have outbound route dial patterns: 0|.
    with PIN Sets: restrictoutpinset
    So now when a user dial aout he have to add a PIN.
    How can I add the PIN into the dial patterns? If I put 0|1234. it's not working...also please give me the password...
    The user dial 0(and the phone number)
    No feutre code for add the PIN before dial?

And also another problem with the PIN code...I have 900 phonebook entry
    001 - > 012548888
    002 -> 02558555
    900 -> 08521444

I change the feature "Speeddial prefix " to 8. So when a user wants to dial the other office he hit 8001 and the call estabilished (if he know a PIN ) , but I like to these 900 number to call free without PIN code. How?
    It's a solution to change the dial prefix to 7 change all the phonebook entry to 712458888 and create an outbound route 7|. without PIN but also a user can make a call without PIN if he dial 7 (and the telephone number)

So any suggestion?

thanks!

Josh

11. fritzI3

Hi Josh,

Can you give me guide on how to add pin code before dial out?