Add Client fail to vTiger via incoming Call center

ezy

I've been trying to test vTiger 5.0.3 with Callcenter module in elatix 1.6, and there is a problem when i added new client to vTiger. There is a error message in firefox that:

Code:
Error: invalid regular expression flag n
Source File: javascript:window_open(/vtigercrm/index.php?module=Leads&action=EditView&return_action=DetailView&parenttab=Sales,"vtiger");
Line: 1, Column: 24
Source Code:
window_open(/vtigercrm/index.php?module=Leads&action=EditView&return_action=DetailView&parenttab=Sales,"vtiger");
Can anyone help me please?

danardf

Yes, I have the same problem, and it exist since lots of versions.
No idea.

ezy

I have been trying to find some files to bug, but now i can't find it. Anyone please??

Also I want to update vTiger to a new version and have tried to find some instruction, but there is useless. Do anyone have update vTiger? Please give me some instruction??

Thanks

danardf

Maybe take any informations from Vtiger site.
(Make some test before with VMware, or other).

One day, I made a Vitger update and all was right. But I don't know today, if it's the same thing with this last version (5.1).

Else, wait Elastix 2.0. There's Vtiger 5.1 into this version.

Otherwise, I don't know if the update could fix your problem with the call center module!
I think that's a problem of call center module and not vtiger.
I don't know what's used as call center version, but you could try with 1.5.3 (last version).

After, if you have always this bug, try to report it to bugs.elastix.org.

Regards

asepulveda

Re: Re:Add Client fail to vTiger via incoming Call center

HI,
I have update vtiger to 5.1 in elastix 1.6, the integration look great, but i dont have in the call center module the add client stuff, i just have the one to program a new call, when i make click in the vtiger button it opens the vtiger but in the main window, it dosent make the search for the client, any ideas on how i can integrate call center module with vtiger at 100%??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehdii_igi