About the site

rafael

Dear Community,

Yesterday an Today we had some issues with the Elastix website. This is because there are some work been done on the server and this issues should resolve today.

Best regards,

Rafael

rafael

everything is working fine now. If you see any error, please mailme or respond to this thread.

Regards,

Rafael

JanKoster

url still times out on updates from web interface and console.
My previous post regarding this did not go through - timed out.

JanKoster

I hope this helps -
When I type the url (http://www.elastx.org) the browser times out. If I replace the url with the IP

number 65.196.156.166, it works. Any link from here on works, for a small time. If I go on the

forum, it works. If I reply to a post and take longer than a minute, the post does not go through.

Then I have to start over again with the IP number, go to the forum. I then open a text file, and

type the message, copy it. Go back to the forum, and reply. When it opens, I hastily paste the

context, and 'post'. Then it goes through. Hope this helps. (This is the 4th attempt to post here).

rafael

Thanks, this has been reported to the support staff. Please tellme how it is working.

regards,

Rafael

Patrick_elx

The forum is really slooooooooooooooooooow for a few days now.
Any server problem?

rafael

Not sure, there where some issues onf Friday. I would talk with the sysadmins.

Regards,

Rafael

Patrick_elx

still have problems. Many time out on many pages. Have to reload to have a complete page.
And a speedtest on my side doesn't show any local ISP problem (still at a steady 5M download)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr