Aastra support for an improved endpoint manager?

rafael

Hi Stephane (aastra1),

It would be really nice if Aastra supports this improved endpoint module:
http://blogs.elastix.org/en/2010/06/ela ... t-manager/

It would be great to incorporate advanced support for the Aastra XML scripts integrated in this module.

Best regards,

Rafael

donhwyo

Seems like Aastra1 may have gone awol on us. I see he is posting at other sites. Hasn't posted here since April. Maybe he got a new computer and forgot his log on. Maybe you can send him an email from his registration info.

They have a new version in beta up to v5 so may be out soon. It has some major changes so may be a pain to implement caused by old phones verses new phones. But atleast they haven't canned my 480i's yet. I finally got around to installing rc3 and am looking at this now. Will post results to beta list later. Would love to post it as a module but that is way over my head.

Don

rafael

Thank you donhwyo, I would email him then ;)

Regards,

RAfael

rodeojones

I'm curious what are the advantages and disadvantages of using the Aastra XML scripts vs the endpoint manager.

I have been using the Aastra XML scripts, but have a few polycom conference room phones as well. Should I just be using the endpoint manager for everything?

Thanks!
john

dicko

The Aastra XML scripts are far more capable, and very well documented.

Please feel free to use any method, XML for newer Aastra hardware, the Elastix for Polycoms, but adjust the vendor file to suit the hardware you use (other posts here if you need or want to do that) They will all happily co-exist.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino