Aastra 6755i Intermittently Loosing Registration

Discussion in 'IP Phones' started by lazergeek, Sep 28, 2010.

1. lazergeek

Im deploying a new system with 5 Aastra 6755i phones. Phones are configured with the Aastra 2.3 XML Scripts and Elastix 2.02.

The phones update the Firmware and download config perfectly, but after about 5 to 10 min they randomly start loosing there SIP registration and start displaying "No Service". You can still make outbound calls but inbound is a crap shoot. Phones will then randomly reregister.

Elastix and Phones are on same LAN. Phone firmware is 2.6.0.1007.

I have seen some posts for this on earler firmwares but it looks like it was resolved with later firmware, except im already using the latest firmware.

Any Ideas on how to make these start working properly. I need the system to go live by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance.

2. ccdesk

Did you ever find a solution to this.

We are experiencing the same issue here. We left 8x8 and kept the phones. Now we experience this issue regularly.

2.6.0.2019 firmware was put on my phone to test and I havent had this issue arise since. I'm hoping this is could be the solution but I was hoping to find a concrete solution before potentially rolling this out to the rest of my staff? If you figured it out please let me know.

Thanks