A2Billing Book for elastix Comunity

asepulveda

HI all!!
Well from a couple of weeks to now, Ivanof and Me have been talking about making and A2billing book for Elastix community, the idea is to integrate the knlowledge off all of us in one place.

I have some ideas already writen but they are in spanish, by the way my writen english is not really good, so first of all we are looking for people that have the experience working with A2B , no newbees , so people. ideas and authors welcome, diko , hope to hear about you jejeje

calaka84

Amigo .. seria de muchisima ayuda ese libro.. aun no tengo experiencia con ese paquete.. pero estoy leyendo al respecto, para poder aportar.

rafael

congratulations Augusto, that is great news :).

regards,

rafael

dicko

asepulveda said:
HI all!!
Well from a couple of weeks to now, Ivanof and Me have been talking about making and A2billing book for Elastix community, the idea is to integrate the knlowledge off all of us in one place.

I have some ideas already writen but they are in spanish, by the way my writen english is not really good, so first of all we are looking for people that have the experience working with A2B , no newbees , so people. ideas and authors welcome, diko , hope to hear about you jejeje

asepulveda :

I missed your post the last time around, and it's a good idea, if I can give any input I can assure you that diko or myself would be happy to do so :) ( my spanish is worse than your english though.)

regards

dicko

adamsaad

Hi all, can some one tell me where I can find some Admin book for a2billing with elastix as we need elasitx and 12billing for VOIP Solutions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr