A problem with imported config files

Discussion in 'General' started by Alchemist, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Alchemist

Hi!

I've installed Elastix on server with two Openvox D100P cards with 2 providers.
    Before there were installed FreeBSD6.2+Asterisk-1.4.21.
    It's all right after installation, but after i was imported sip.conf & extensions.conf became trubles: sip calling is working, but city calls don't work.
    What should I do with it?
    I don't understand why Elastix web interface do not see extensions and other from my old config files!
    Which config files contains changes, which was done from web interface?
    ???

Thanx a lot!

2. Alchemist

There is only problem with outgoing calls:

Code:
     -- Executing [3658036@engtech:1] Dial("SIP/911-084ecf18", "Zap/g1/3658036|90|t") in new stack
        -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
        -- Called g1/3658036
        -- Zap/1-1 is proceeding passing it to SIP/911-084ecf18
        -- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup request, cause 28
        -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
      == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
      == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/911-084ecf18' status is 'CHANUNAVAIL'

3. dicko

both sip.conf and extensions.conf are core files in Freepbx, and should never be touched. If you mean "overwriting" and not importing, then I believe you have broken it, you can happily mess with the all the *custom* files, (at your own risk) but the dynamic setup are in general in the *additional* files and are regenerated from the internally stored databases, which are in turn generated by your interaction with the web interface.
    For a fuller explanation of Elastix and FreePBX, I suggest you download, and read "Elastix without Tears" available on this site.

4. Alchemist

I just have copied this files to /etc/asterisk/ and then it works, partly :)
    Now i understand all this things and i think that right way is configuring Elastix from the zero point through the web interface.
    PS: "Elastix without Tears" - very good and full manual.

Thanx!