5.1.0 Released

donhwyo

Vtiger has released 5.1.0. Upgrade seems simple and went smooth from 5.1.0 rc. A little bumpy to get the rc going. Hopefully the release fixed that.

FYI
Don

Are you able to provide blow by blow how to upgrade please as I would like to update to 5.1.

Thanks

donhwyo

Hi
Backup everything.
Follow the upgrade instructions @ vtiger.com. It should do all the necessary db conversions etc. There may be a few small differences that I can't remember now. Click to dial works but may need a few tweaks. You did backup didn't you?

Don

VoIPDoug

can't seem to locate proper install instructions on vTiger site, could you provide a better URL?

donhwyo

Try this. It wasn't easy to find. I think the one I used was easier. Maybe Bob will put up a tutorial on elastixconnections.com. I think I remember he posted some notes in one of the mailing lists or something. Maybe someday there will be an rpm too.

http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/vtiger510:Installation_on_Linux

Don

Ps try searching vtiger.com for elastix also.

Bob

Sorry I missed this thread....

Yes I have got the basics of a tutorial with a blow by blow on how to backup, upgrade etc.

I will complete this weekend.....

I have done two so far, all working, as well as the Asterisk integration (click to dial etc)...

Regards

Bob

Vivalavita

Bob said:
Sorry I missed this thread....

Yes I have got the basics of a tutorial with a blow by blow on how to backup, upgrade etc.

I will complete this weekend.....

I have done two so far, all working, as well as the Asterisk integration (click to dial etc)...

Regards

Bob
Hi, Bob! Now just have faced an updating problem vtiger to version 5.1.0 and adjustment of a call from the program
At you the instruction is already ready? How it can be received?

ivo_de_blasi

Hello Bob.
What about the step by step procedure? Did you rote down it?
Thanks
Ivo De Blasi

biggy213

Bob,
Could you please post the upgrade instruction from 5.0.3.
Thank you,

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapoalla