2 questions I must know before I install Elastix

first of all

First of all, I need this 1st question answered so I can decide whether to install Elastix :

The install instructions say to boot and the iso will install. 1st Question is : How do I run it once I get to the desktop? Will it have an icon to hit to run it when I decide to use this program (since I won't use it 100% of the time)? Basically, I'd like to run it BUT have the ability to still use the same computer to surf with, can I do this?

Secondly, if I don't like it and won't to get rid it, can it be uninstalled like any other program?

I looked for info on these 2 questions to no avail.

If anyone can answer these 2 questions, please let me know.

Patrick_elx

first of all said:
First of all, I need this 1st question answered so I can decide whether to install Elastix :

The install instructions say to boot and the iso will install. 1st Question is : How do I run it once I get to the desktop? Will it have an icon to hit to run it when I decide to use this program (since I won't use it 100% of the time)? Basically, I'd like to run it BUT have the ability to still use the same computer to surf with, can I do this?

Secondly, if I don't like it and won't to get rid it, can it be uninstalled like any other program?

I looked for info on these 2 questions to no avail.

If anyone can answer these 2 questions, please let me know.
Elastix is a server. The Iso will erase your hard drive and install the server. It is supposed to run all the time.

If you just want just to play with it, I would suggest then to use a virtual machine software. You can then load it whenever you want and remove it with a click of the mouse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr