2.0 how to replace all circuits are

Discussion in 'General' started by arrow1, Mar 25, 2011.

1. arrow1

Experts,

I am trying to figure it out how to replace "all circuits are busy now...."

in 2.0

I assume it has to be some kind of context "busy" somewhere where all circ is located

Thank You

2. fmvillares

3. hinzinho

I would like to know too. This "all circuits are busy" is too generic for all errors, such as no trunk connection, invalid extension dialed, etc. If anyone knows how to customize the error message, please let us know.

4. fmvillares

there are manuals in freepbx 2.8 and 2.9 saying how to change standard voice error...as number is not available etc but u need to know all the error codes from your provider and modify the dial plans to adapt to yur standards

5. dicko

You could update to a later version of FreePBXC and use their "Route Congestion Messages" module.

It will break certain parts of Elastix However

6. fmvillares

yeap but remember that many errors change between the fu...ing providers not respecting the universal error codes

7. arrow1

I am sorry I use 1.6 stable version . I know about route congestion ..... already read about that but in 1.6 with freePBX 2.6 nada .....

Since I use in production don't want to make an experiments .... something simple would be helpfull ....

Thank You and appologies for confusion

8. fmvillares

well its not simple ...period..u need to change advanced programming to change different messages to differnt sip/dahdi error codes.