2.0.1 - Elastix Backup Module Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'General' started by ipconvergence, Aug 10, 2010.

1. ipconvergence

I have just installed Elastix 2.0.1 for the first time and I am experiencing issues with the Elastix backup module. If I select 'Perform a Backup' and then select either the Endpoint or Fax options followed by 'Process' the backup works OK. However, if I try to backup the Email, Asterisk, or Other options after clicking on 'Process' I just get a blank screen and have to click back on the browser (no backup is made).

At first I thought maybe something had gone wrong with my installation but I asked a colleague to test the backup module on a different server that they have just installed 2.0.1 on and they have exactly the same issue.

The issue is present on a fresh 2.0.1 install as well as after doing a yum update. I have searched the forums and bug tracker but cannot find any references to this particular issue.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I might go about fixing it?

Thanks,
    Richard

2. andrea.consadori

i confirm the same issue.... :S

3. maxsir

same here

4. ipconvergence

5. zonak

Adding the function called existSchemaDB found here:

http://bugs.elastix.org/view.php?id=437

in:

/var/www/html/modules/backup_restore/libs/paloSantoFTPBackup.class.php

resolves the issue.

Hope this change makes it in one of the following updates soon but in the mean time this should help.

<z/>

6. ipconvergence

Fantastic - It works!! Thanks very much for your help Zonak, its much appreciated.

Regards,
    Richard