I recently performed an upgrade for a customer from 1.3 to 1.6 mainly because I wanted to learn 1.6, and dahdi using a PRI, I started from scratch, I got Elastix to recognize the Rhino Card, using dahdi_genconf, restarted and configured dahdi_channels.conf to reflect the correct # of channels, restarted and in the channels were correct on the web interface. The problem is that the D-Channel kept going down, I did some trouble shooting with the carrier to make sure they got connection signals from my box and they did, but then he would see the D-Channel go in and out, this whole process took a few hours and I could not leave them in a non working state so I loaded 1.3 and did a restore reconfigured the zapata channels and everything was back up in 20 mins. Has anyone had any similar issues using Dahdi, is it just not there yet for US signaling. I even made sure to trouble shoot with Rhino techs to make sure I had the latest drivers for Dahdi. Is there any chance we can incorporate Zapata back into Elastix. Thanks All.