1.2 Cannot add extension

cu8164kp

I just did a new install of 1.2. I'm trying to follow the docs, which say to go to "PBX" then "Extensions" which I do, but from there, there is no buttons or links to add a extension. The header and left menu are there, but in the body of the page it's completely blank.

Other links seem to work and allow me to config options, but the extensions one doesn't seem to be working for me.

Any ideas?

-Keith

jrodriguez

I have the same problem, just installed Elastix-1.2.1-4-06sep2008 iso file.

If any one knows a solution, please help us.

BR

jungtaw

Hi :laugh:
Try to do FreePBX system upgrade, the problem should be able to resolve :woohoo:

jungtaw

cu8164kp said:
I just did a new install of 1.2. I'm trying to follow the docs, which say to go to "PBX" then "Extensions" which I do, but from there, there is no buttons or links to add a extension. The header and left menu are there, but in the body of the page it's completely blank.

Other links seem to work and allow me to config options, but the extensions one doesn't seem to be working for me.

Any ideas?

-Keith

Dedicool

Tried the upgrade and situation stayed the same. Plus the asterisk daemon keeps restarting because something is wrong with mpg123....
Didn't give it much thought, reverted to 1.1

jungtaw said:
Hi :laugh:
Try to do FreePBX system upgrade, the problem should be able to resolve :woohoo:

jungtaw

cu8164kp said:

Any ideas?

-Keith

bwg

I make upgrade Elastix 1.2.1-4
I have the same problem and Cannot edit extension

areid

I am having the same problem. Extension page is blank. went into freepbx and the extension button is not linked.

I upgraded from 1.1.8 to 1.2.1-4.

Did anyone solved this problem? would be nice to add new extensions.

areid

has anyone been able to solve this problem. like posting above the extension page shows header and navigation in left column but nothing in the right body area. blank white page.

please help. we cannot do anything with extensions

jrodriguez

Hello, during some troubleshooting, I found some logs which show Asterisk service restarts continously due to zaptel failure. I unplugged my openvox E1 cards, installed all the system again, and it started to work fine, of course, now I have to take care about E1 cards ;)

I hope it may help.

Best Regards

JP

areid

Found the answer. I've changed the password in manager.conf file and this effect everything. From the reading I did, it looks like the password needs to be changed in a few places. this effected extensions and ARI recordings web-based.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti