1.0 call center issues

Discussion in 'General' started by Telco, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Telco

I can create an agent and log the agent into the queue via the phone (not the web interface - it says that feature is not available). If I then look at the status of the agent it shows the agent "off line". There is nothing in the login / logout report either.

2. vlad

Hello,

Can you try login the agent by the Agent Console, to this you need some extension and agent, when you do this you receive a call on the selected extension to sign on the queue.

Regards.

Vlad.

3. Telco

Yes that is when I get the recording "that feature is not available on this line"

Yet I can log in manually via the phone by entering the queue and * then agent #.<br><br>Post edited by: Telco, at: 2008/02/14 02:53

4. vlad

Comment the bad-number on:

[from-internal]
    include => from-internal-xfer
    ;include => bad-number

Vlad.

5. Telco

Where is that located Vlad?

P.S. Thanks for all your help.

6. Telco

Found it. IT is in extensions.conf

7. Telco

ok that did not do it. I still get "that feature is not available on this line" recording. When I try to log in an agent using the console.

Yet I can manually log them in via the phone. But I don't get any reports on them. and the Call center module says that they are not logged in.

8. vlad

I'm think that the reports module is on develop, I have same issue, and other one is when an agent answer a call on the Agent console isn't updated the call status.

9. Telco

Well I am looking forward to it... It seems like good progress has been made. And it will be a GREAT add-on to the elastix when it is finnished.