1.0 call center issues

Telco

I can create an agent and log the agent into the queue via the phone (not the web interface - it says that feature is not available). If I then look at the status of the agent it shows the agent "off line". There is nothing in the login / logout report either.

vlad

Hello,

Can you try login the agent by the Agent Console, to this you need some extension and agent, when you do this you receive a call on the selected extension to sign on the queue.

Regards.

Vlad.

Telco

Yes that is when I get the recording "that feature is not available on this line"

Yet I can log in manually via the phone by entering the queue and * then agent #.<br><br>Post edited by: Telco, at: 2008/02/14 02:53

vlad

Comment the bad-number on:

[from-internal]
include => from-internal-xfer
;include => bad-number

Vlad.

Telco

Where is that located Vlad?

P.S. Thanks for all your help.

Telco

Found it. IT is in extensions.conf

Telco

ok that did not do it. I still get "that feature is not available on this line" recording. When I try to log in an agent using the console.

Yet I can manually log them in via the phone. But I don't get any reports on them. and the Call center module says that they are not logged in.

vlad

I'm think that the reports module is on develop, I have same issue, and other one is when an agent answer a call on the Agent console isn't updated the call status.

Telco

Well I am looking forward to it... It seems like good progress has been made. And it will be a GREAT add-on to the elastix when it is finnished.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalibor66