0.9-beta

Telco

OK installed just fine. WORKS. I unembedded freepbx and did the upgrades now the unembedded option does not work. You just get a blank screen. Did I do something wrong. I have tried a reboot and log out and log back in. Still blank screen now on unembedded freepbx. The embedded works ok.

lek

This should be a freepbx problem, because now we're not changing the freepbx code. So, freepbx keeps as in its original shape.

Please activate errors to "On" in /etc/php.ini and restart the Web server doing a "service httpd restart".

After that please send us the error that appear in your browser.

xmx

This hapens when you try to update "blacklist" module...

To solve this

Open /var/www/html/admin/modules/blacklist/functions.inc.php in a file editor

change the line #4

from

require('/var/www/html/modules/pbxadmin/extensions.class.php');

To

require('/var/www/html/admin/extensions.class.php');

save & reload browser...
;)

Regards...

adminad

Hmm... it seems that we did not update the blacklist functions file...

Anyway thanks a lot xmx.

Could you try a last thing?

Please change the new line:

require('/var/www/html/admin/extensions.class.php');

for this one:

require($amp_conf['AMPWEBROOT'] . '/admin/extensions.class.php');

And please tell me if it works.<br><br>Post edited by: admin, at: 2007/11/01 19:19

ramoncio

Thanks xmx, edgar and admin.

require($amp_conf['AMPWEBROOT'] . '/admin/extensions.class.php');

works just fine.

Anyway, there are some modules missing in the Elastix-embedded freepbx admin page. I can't see Blacklist, customerdb, inventory, print extensions, etc.
I nearly don't use them, but I think it wouldn't be very wise to wipe them off Elastix. Blacklist is widely used. And you don't need to loose functionality in order to gain in look'n'feel design.
Do you plan to include them later, maybe in another submenu?<br><br>Post edited by: ramoncio, at: 2007/11/02 00:58

lek

Thanks ramoncio,

This change will be included in 0.9-beta2. I also have writen the freepbx developers to see if they could include this change in their next release.

Thanks to all for the testing.

lek

I forgot one answer in my last post :)

We do not include all the freepbx modules in the embeded version because we try to maintain the minimum freepbx extra modules for not introducing bugs that are out of our control. Less modules, less probabilities of triger a unknown bug.

Also, there are some fpbx modules that have certain functions that we have already implemented. So we don't want to confuse people.

Anyway, if a user wants to use a non listed module and knows what he's doing, he can use the non-embedded freepbx :)

ramoncio

Creo que es una decision muy sabia.
No lo habia pensado.
Gracias!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr