0.9.0 Stable - Bobs Bug List

Discussion in 'General' started by Bob, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Bob

Bob

Just a running list of issues/bugs in 0.90 stable....

I have updated using Yum (no beta repo), to bring them to the latest release. The issues I may describe may be corrected in a fresh new install of 0.90, and if that is the case please state it.

Regards

Bob

2. Bob

Bob

Elastix Version: 0.9.0 Stable
    Platform: Pentium 4 - TDM400B
    Platform: Pentium 4 - TE120P
    Platform: Pentium 4 - no Hardware/VoIP only
    Platform: Pentium 4 - TDM400B
    Freepbx : version 2.3.1.0 Embedded
    Changes: No changes to installed System
    Phone Hardware : Aastra 9133i, Grandstream GXP2000
    Browser: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 2.0.9

Affected:
    Accessing IM Module (Javascript loop??)

Issue:
    Once the IM product is installed and configured. When you go to the login screen or even after logging in to the Openfire software, when you want to get back to the Main Elastix GUI, it throws you back to the Openfire login.

Even if you type the normal URL to get to Elastix e.g. http://IP-address, unless you are very quick with your mouse click, you will be stuck in an endless loop ending always back on the IM login page.
    With Internet explorer, it does have a Warning box about secure pages, and by cancelling this will stop the page from loading but very clumsy....

Debugging Information:
    None performed at the moment

Resolution: (workarounds)
    Internet Explorer - when it asks if you want to display secure items -- click no and it drops out
    Firefox - be bloody quick with the mouse and click on one of the other tabs.

3. lek

lek Guest

Thanks a lot for your report Bob,

We'll test in these Browser versions.

4. Telco

I have had the same browser issue. What I did to correct this is I put a short cut for the pbx page on the toolbar in my browser. like this:

https://ipaddress/?menu=pbxconfig

So when I could not get to the main ip address I would just click on my button... And all is well.

5. Bob

Bob

Elastix Version: 0.9.0 Stable
    Platform: Pentium 4 - no Hardware/VoIP only
    Freepbx : version 2.3.1.0 Embedded
    Changes: YUM performed straight after fresh install

Affected:
    MOH Upload

Issue:
    Installed 0.9.0 - then immediately performed
    YUM Update (bringing to version 0.9.0-18??)
    Uploading Music via Freepbx, press the upload button, and comes up can't write to file() - or similar

Debugging Information:

As above

Resolution:
    Found /etc/asterisk/musiconhold_additional.conf rights are wrong. File was owned by Root/Root and write was disabled.
    Chgrp'ed Asterisk , Chown'ed Asterisk and chmod 666. Issue was corrected....<br><br>Post edited by: Bob, at: 2007/11/24 00:37

6. nickalot

Just installed elastix on 01DEC2007 and see the same issue with Firefox 2.0.0.11. The workaround was to use IE6 and links from "History" prior to activating open/wildfire. Firefox will always script to the openfire login from whatever I put in the address bar. I couldn't find a way to stop the IM server from the GUI.

Kill server from command line ># chkconfig openfire off< and restart.

Please add passwords for elastix/feature applications to the downloadable documentation. Easy to find using search on the forum.

Pretty happy so far. Need to find a product to use in place of Switchvox...no fax support on software that costs $2400USD per server and an extra $499 per year for support.

Thanks to everyone working on the project, hope to find a way to contribute to the community.