- High performance
- Immediate drive replacement
- Hardware RAID available
- Multiple telephony integration
- Redundant power supply available
- Designed for high availability
The NLX4000 is a unified communications server designed for medium and high performance environments in medium and large-sized businesses.
The devices comes with pre-installed Elastix software and telephony integration configurable according to the customer’s needs. Telephony integration is achieved through an efficient system of quickly interchangeable trays without compromising the server’s internal components.
The NLX4000 is ideal for scenarios requiring high availability thanks to its ability of integrating two drives, hardware RAID, and redundant power supply.
Elastix is an Open Source solution. You will not have to pay for licensing costs associated with the operation of your NLX4000.
- Availability of redundancy in hard drive disks
- Effective maintenance-oriented design
- Frontal and non-invasive access to hard drives
- Redundant power supply, on demand
- Software RAID by default
- Hardware RAID on demand
- Potential for high availability in 1.5U
- Ethernet Gigabit network interface
- Telephony integration versatility
- Non-invasive installation of telephony integration
- Hardware Detection interface
- Support for Analog interfaces like FXS/FXO (PSTN/POTS)
- Support for Digital interfaces like E1/T1/J1 through PRI/BRI/R2 protocols
- Integrated Echo Cancellation
- Distributed dialplan with Dundi
- Over a 100 basic and advanced PBX configurations
And many other features available in Elastix…
Extend functionality for your NLX4000 with over 30 additional solutions through the Elastix Addons program
|Analog Ports (FXO/FXS)||Configurable up to 48*|
|Digital Ports||Up to 4 E1/T1/J1*|
|Extensions (SIP/IAX)||Up to 300|
|PCI Expansion slots||2 PCIe – easy swap|
|Operating System||Elastix 32 bits – supports 64 bits|
|CPU||1.86 GHz Dual Core|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||500 GB HDD – 2.5″|
|2nd Hard Drive||500 GB HDD – 2.5″ (optional)**|
|RAID||Software by default**|
|Network Interfaces||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|LCD Display||Front panel|
|Nominal Power||150 W, PSU efficient|
|Operating Voltage||110-220 V / Autoswitching|
|Height||2.64” (67 mm)|
|Width||17.32” (440 mm)|
|Depth||14.65” (372 mm)|
|Weight||4.3 Kg (9.5 lb)|
|Case Height||1.5U – Mountable rack of 19″|
*The device is by default distributed without telephony integration. Refer to your nearest distributor for factory configuration options.
**The options of a second hard drive, hardware RAID, and redundant power supply are distributed on demand. RAID option is available when the device is distributed with two hard disk drives.