Elastix High Availability is the new addon released by Elastix this year, joining the Call Center Pro addon as professional solutions with licensing deployment.
The addon was announced in May this year and its development time frame was expanded to add several features that would be included in the first version.
Features of the addon are the following:
- Implementation of a 2 servers cluster.
- It requires more technical knowledge about the implementation of a high availability system.
- All settings in both node 1 and node 2 are performed automatically.
- You can have a physical server, that will be the master node on a regular basis, and a virtual machine that will only become active when the master (physical) server presents any problems.
- Constant feedback of the tasks being carried out during setup.
- Graphical Interface of cluster’s status (post-implementation)
- You can easily exchange the roles of the servers with just a click of a button.
- In case of servers getting out of sync, the interface provides the option to discard the data in one of the servers and restore synchronization with just one click.
The solution is available in the Elastix market place starting today and Edgar Landivar, CEO of Elastix, will hold an official launch during his presentation at ElastixWorld on October 8 in Bogota, Colombia. The launching price is $199 USD per server and will remain like this until the end of the year.
The Elastix Team