Elastix 3.0.0 includes the following outstanding improvements:
- – Changes in Elastix Framework:
* The instalation of the Elastix system now its much cleaner.
* Improvements in classes paloSantoASteriskConfig and paloSantoPBX
* Added time_conditions y ring_groups to default destinations.
* Some minor bug fixes for the Elastix Framework.
- – Changes in Elastix Firstboot:
* Added a graphical boot with Elastix Brand.
- – Changes in Elastix Addons:
* Some bug fixes for the Elastix Addons.
- – Changes in Elastix Agenda:
* Changes in daemon elastix-synchronizerd.
* The instalation of Agenda its much cleaner.
- – Changes in Elastix Fax:
* Remove useless code that could potentially error out the module.
* Rewrite fax notification scripts. This achieves the following:
– Improved readability and documentation of the code.
– Unification of notification for sent and received faxes as a single method.
– Removal of unnecessary uses of external commands (grep, sqlite3).
– Use of SQL parameters in database manipulation.
– Removal of some cases where the invocation of an external command could fail
silently and lead to a missing fax file.
– Reduction of code size, even after including documentation.
-Notification script now logs success/failure messages in preparation for GUI.
* Some bug fixes for Elastix-Fax
- – Changes in Elastix PBX:
* Added Support for more products. (Escene 620, Fanvil C62).
* Modified the way of displaying Reasons for Status in sec_weak_keys.
* Change operation mode of module Text to Wav. Now the module will
stream the output of text2wave directly without creating a downloadable file
in a web directory. This removes one requirement for a web directory that is
both readable and writable by the httpd user.
* Added module time_group. This module permit create a list of time ranges
that later could be used in module time_conditions to stablish actions
based in that time_group.
* Added a module ‘musiconhold’ to PBX. This modules permit create new
musiconhold calls inside asterisk.
* Added a new module, called ring_group to PBX. This module permit the
creation of ring groups.
* Modified database elxpbx.
* Was finished the module outbound_route, now create the
dialplan for the outbound_route.
* Was add the functionality of Vmx Locator in module extensions.
* Assigned a DID to call incoming from analog channels
* Added functionality to detect incoming fax
* Some bug fixes for Elastix-Pbx.
- – Changes in Elastix Security:
* The instalation of this module now its much cleaner.
* Change of files owners for more security int he path web path.
* Some bug fixes for Elastix-Security.
- – Changes in Elastix System:
* Creation of new privileged scripts (backupengine).
* Creation of new helper scripts (ryum).
* Allow optional quote before dhcp keyword.
* Elastix 3 no longer ships /usr/sbin/amportal which is part of FreePBX.
* Reimplementation of GUI backup and restore operations on top of backupengine.
* Fix up Spanish translation
* Some bug fixes for Elastix-System.
– Centos version was updated to 6.3
– Asterisk version was updated to 1.8.18
– Dadhi version was updated 2.6.1-4
– Amongst others…