Elastix 4.0.0 Beta1 – Release Notes
- Changes in Elastix Framework:
* A partial migration of tennant theme of Elastix MT has been made.
* Smarty its now not provided by Elastix, instead its now provided
by a CentOS Package, with all the bennefits that implies.
* Libraries like phpmailer, gpgraph has been upgraded.
* Magpierss's library its now deprecated instead Simplepie library its now used.
* Script code simplification and improvements in many usefull Elastix's scripts.
* Some code patching for compatibility with CentOS 7.
* Some minor bug fixes for the Elastix Framework.
- Changes in Elastix Firstboot:
* Creation and improvements in systemd services and scripts.
* Some minor bug fixes for the Elastix Firstboot.
- Changes in Elastix Endpointconfig2:
* Support for new Elastix models: LXP150, LXP250 and LXP180.
* Integration with SimplePie and maintain compatibility with Magpierss.
* Some minor bug fixes for the Elastix Endpointconfig2.
- Changes in Elastix PBX:
* Implement migration of monitoring records from the audio.
* Recognize recording prefixes changed from FreePBX 2.8.1 to FreePBX 2.11.
* Update SQL conditions to filter recordings based on type.
* Some minor bug fixes for the Elastix Pbx.
- FreePBX version was updated to 2.11.0-20
- Rhino version was updated to 0.99.6-5.b4
- Asterisk version was updated to 11.15.0-2
- Dadhi version was updated 184.108.40.206-3
- Amongst others...