Installing the Channel Khomp Driver
1. Download the driver: “channel_X_Y_Z.sh.gz” (X corresponds to the version, Y to the revision, and Z to the system’s architecture)
The driver can be found in the “Downloads” section of the website http://www.khomp.com.br/ . If you are required credentials (“e-mail” and “pass”), please ask for them directly to Khomp through any of their communications channels listed on http://www.khomp.com.br/?menu=contato&content=contato . Once inside the “Downloads” section go to “Asterisk” –> “Channel_Khomp” –> “Versao atual” –> “Channel x.y.z” –> and download the appropriate driver depending on your Server’s/Appliance’s architecture (eg, in case you install the card on a 32-bit Intel-based system, select the file ending in “_i686.sh.gz”). For the testings, “channel_2.4.1_015_i686.sh.gz” was used.
2. Connect the card/board to the Elastix server
3. Copy the driver into any directory on the Elastix server
4. Unzip the package:
# gunzip channel_X_Y_Z.sh.gz
5. Run installation script:
# bash channel_X_Y_Z.sh
6. Follow the on-screen wizard
7. Restart amportal:
# amportal restart
Elastix 2.2 (Elastix 2.2+ for KGSM-USB SPX)
1. Connect the card/board to the Elastix server
2. yum install kernel-module-khomp
3. service asterisk stop
5. service kserver start
6. service asterisk start
NOTE: If at any time you want to remove or stop using a Khomp card, be sure to first edit the file: /etc/asterisk/modules.conf by adding the line: “noload => chan_khomp.so” in its [modules] , otherwise the asterisk process will not be able to start properly.
Elastix 2.3+ (except for KGSM-USB SPX)
Click here to download the Installation Guide for Channel Khomp Addon.