The Elastix call center module is designed to make inbound and outbound calling campaings, allowing the interaction between agents and telephony subscribers.
The module includes a predictive dialer that handles the automatic call of "objective" numbers. It also includes three major components: a web based agent console, a call management interface and a propietary open source protocol for communications (ECCP).
The call center addon is an open source software develped and maintained by PaloSanto Solutions.
|Click on any image above to display the photo gallery
ECCP - Elastix Call Center Protocol
The ECCP or Elastix Call Center Protocol, is a text protocol based on XML and specialized for call centers. The goal is to allow 'client' applications to use this protocol as the only protocol, avoiding the use of other technologies such as Web services or AMI (Asterisk Manager Interface).
One of the advantages of this protocol is the performance, due to the support of the communication of asynchronous events eliminating the need of polling and offering the possibility of a scalable solution.
This protocol allows an efficient operation with the posibility of integrating external aplications, such as a third party agent console, designed to uses the ECCP.
The Elastix Call Center is distributed as an Addon through the Elastix Market Place, available since Elastix 2.2.
Take a look at the addons webpage for more information.
- Web Administration
- Do-Not-Call List Support
- Support for breaks generation and configuration
- Support for integration of external application (CRM, forms) during campaigns
- Support for forms design
- Support for generation of scripts by campaign and by queues
- Storage of attention script
- Support for retries in outgoing campaigns
- Support for reports exporting to spreadsheets, PDF, and CSV
- Web-based agent console
- Support for call transfer from console
- Ability to place a call on hold
- Support for ingoing and outgoing campaigns
- Support for call schedule in outgoing campaigns
- Support for call schedule assigned to the same agent
- Support for call back login
- Execution of multiple simultaneous campaigns
- Monitoring of agent assigned to a call
- Support for call recording by queues
- Predictive dialing
- Support for configuration of short call threshold
- Maximum wait configuration of a dialed call
- Support for activation/deactivation of prediction
- Automatic calling from a list of numbers
- Asynchronous events assignment
- Breaks/rests reports
- Call's detail
- Calls per hour
- Calls per agent
- Wait time
- Login Logout
- Ingoing successful calls
- Calls per hour graph
- Agent's information
- Trunks used per hour
- Agents monitoring
- Ingoing calls monitoring
- Campaign monitoring
You can find documentation on our manual section, click here to see the latest publications. A presentation is also available online.
New Features are always been added to the Elastix call center module. Our development team works every day creating and testing new requirements of the market.
Send us your comments or suggestions to: