I recently installed "Elastix 1.6-12" in one of my pc, i dedicated this machine just for elastix.I created only sip extensions as described in document, I think i have done all related settings but when i call the remote extension it doesnt ring, but i hear two time ringing tone from my extension.
Here are information about my topology
-router nat setting is ok.
-no firewall restriction, it is disabled
-there is no SIP ALG specification in router
-5060, 10001-2000 ports forwarded
-i can ping outside world from elastix.
- sip_nat.conf configured as elastix without tears document
- i use dyndns
Here is diagnostic info
1. extensions can call each other locally without problem.
2. remote extension can call local extension without problem.
3. Local extension cannot call remote extension. when i tried to make a call i hear two ring than it says "the person you have call not available please try again"
4. remote extensions can register to elastix successfully but cannot call each other as well
5. here is wireshark log of the elastix ethernet interface when i call to remote extension
6. elastix GUI logs shows "NO ANSWER" under the status bar when i call the remote extension
How can i solve this problem, do you have any idea about this problem, where could be the mistake. is it about sip_nat settings or something else? Please help